Effortlessly style and define your natural curls with our Curl Ease styling lotion. This curling cream for natural hair contains natural ingredients to define curls without flaking and features an easy-to-use pump bottle for no-fuss application.
Curl ease styling lotion hair benefits:
- Natural curl formula is free of parabens and formaldehyde
- Offers stronghold
- Adds moisture to hair
- Never flakes to give hair a sleek and smooth finish
How-to-Use Our Up North Naturals Curl Ease Styling Lotion:
- Apply curl lotion to damp hair
- Smooth through with fingers or a brush
- Diffuse or air dry
- For extra hold, finish with Up North Naturals Healthy Edges Smoothing Gel
- Refresh with Up North Naturals Freshen Up Hair Mist the next day as needed
- For best results, use after Up North Naturals Go-2 Hydrating Leave-in Hair Milk and 8-Oil as a Pre-Shampoo Treatment.
Up North Naturals Curl Ease Styling Lotion Ingredients:
Rosewater distillate, aloe vera juice, xanthan gum, sunflower seed oil, grapeseed oil, safflower seed oil, preservative (0.03%)
Up North Naturals proudly uses only natural ingredients in their hair products.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
A hair dresser used Up North Naturals products on my hair on a salon visit. I immediately noticed a difference in my curls - the way they felt and looked - just after that one time use! To make a long story short, Up North Naturals is the BEST line of products for naturally curly hair, through my experience. It moisturizes, gives shine, and allows your curls to be their NATURAL self. Other products I have used changed the look of my curl. With this line, my curls can proudly be themselves. AND, the ingredients are NATURAL! I can actually pronounce and understand what each ingredient is; it is a short list because it is natural. Highly recommend this whole line to anyone who is interested in keeping their hair HEALTHY and NATURAL :)
If you are looking for a product that can hold your twist outs curls I would recommend this styling lotion. No flakes, it doesn't get hard, it blends well with oils, butters and hair milk.