This pH balanced leave-in conditioner is the best curl moisture cream you will come across with, it is full of luxurious oils that seal in moisture and minimize frizz by smoothing and closing the cuticle. Antioxidant rich Argan Oil, Burdock Root and Grape seed Oil strengthens and adds shine. Our lightweight, moisturizing cream will not weigh down your hair.
How To Use Curl Cream: Use on wet or dry hair. Apply a quarter size amount on the palm of the hand, rub hands together and apply to your hair. Do not rinse out. Style as desired. Safe for use on color treated hair.
Curl Moisture Cream Features and Benefits:
- LIGHTWEIGHT CREAM: Lightweight leave-in conditioning cream that deeply moisturizes, but will not weigh down fine or thin hair.
- NOURISH & HYDRATE: Loaded with strand nourishing Argan, Grape seed and Olive oils.
- GREAT FOR ALL HAIR TEXTURES: Great for all textures from curly to kinky hair.
- AWARD WINNING: Voted the Best Moisturizer for Type 4 hair in both 2015 and 2016 by the Naturally Curly Editor’s Choice Awards.
- NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Formulation is vegan, ph balanced and natural ingredients are used. Does not contain: sulfates, parabens, mineral oil, petroleum, phthalates, DEA, synthetic colors, and drying alcohols.
Curl Moisture Cream Usage Tips:
- Can be used as a setting cream to set roller sets, twist outs, flexi rod sets
- Use as a leave-in conditioner, before applying the Curl Enhancing Custard in a Wash-N-Go style
Curl Moisture Cream Obia Ingredients: Purified Water (Aqua), Behentrimonium Methosulfate and Cetearyl Alcohol, Vitis vinfera (Grape seed ) Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Oil, Gluconolactone and Sodium Benzoate, Arctium Lappa (Burdock Root), Lavandula Officinalis (Lavender) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Oil, Phthalate-Free Fragrance (Parfum).
*Note: Behentrimonium Methosulfate and Cetearyl Alcohol is a plant based emulsifying conditioner.
Vegan. pH Balanced. Natural.