Description: Our one of a kind water-based, pH balanced hair butter is a triple treat of unrefined Shea Butter, Tucuma Butter and Mango Butter. Twist Whip Butter is formulated to intensely moisturize, seal, add shine and protect your hair. Packed with the essential oils of Lemongrass and Lavender to keep your strengthened strands soft. Ideal for parched, dry hair.
Directions for Use: Use on wet or dry hair. Apply a quarter size amount on the palm of the hand, rub hands together, and apply to your hair. Do not rinse out. Style as desired. Safe for use on color treated hair.
Features and Benefits:
- MOISTURE RICH BUTTERS: A triple treat of unrefined Shea Butter, Tucuma Butter and Mango Butter.
- WATER BASED: Unlike the majority of whipped hair butters, our formula is water based and pH balanced to absorb and moisturize deeply.
- HYDRATE & NOURISH: Our concentrated formula will deeply hydrate and nourish parched strands.
- LASTING CURL DEFINITION: Achieve beautifully defined hair.
- NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Formulation is vegan and natural ingredients are used. Does not contain: sulfates, parabens, mineral oil, petroleum, phthalates, DEA, synthetic colors, and drying alcohols
- Can be used as a setting butter to set twist outs, braid outs and bantu knot styles
- For more defined styles, spray section with Curl Hydration Spray before twisting or braiding
Ingredients: Aqueous (Purified Water) Extracts: Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Oil and Lavandula Officinalis (Lavender) Oil and Cymbopogon Flexuous (Lemongrass) Oil; Unrefined Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Palm Oil (Elaeis Guineensis), Vegetable Glycerin, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Behentrimonium Methosulfate and Cetearyl Alcohol, Mangifera Indica Seed Butter (Mango Butter), Cetyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Astrocaryum (Tucuma) Seed Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Gluconolactone and Sodium Benzoate, Phthalate-Free Fragrance (Parfum).
*Note: Behentrimonium Methosulfate and Cetearyl Alcohol are plant based emulsifying conditioners.
Vegan. pH Balanced. Naturals.